• Login / Pay
  • Register


You can find your Account Number at the top of any correspondence from us.

You can find your Unique Code at the top of any correspondence from us.


Log into your account to make a secure credit or debit card payment through our website.  We accept all major credit and debit cards, except for American Express.


Pay using our secure automated telephone line, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Call + 44 (0)20 8371 2800, selecting option 1 followed by option 1.  We accept all major credit and debit cards, except for American Express.

To find out more, please visit our Payments and Billing page.

Change of address

Please notify us of your new billing address by simply logging in and updating the My Account tab.  For your security, we require the change of address instruction in writing.

Change of name

If you have changed your name either through marriage or deed poll we will require a photocopy of the certificate or deed in order to update your account.  

Removal of a name

If one named party needs to be removed from an account we will require documentation, for example a photocopy of a death certificate. 

If you have bought or sold your property we will require legal documentation.  Please ask your solicitor to contact us. Full information is provided on our Buying or selling page.

Please register on our website where you can view and update your account details.

If you have already registered on our website, please log in to your account, select ‘My Account’ and update your contact details. To confirm the changes, please click on the 'Update Contact Details' button.

In accordance with the Commonhold and Lease Reform Act 2002, you are required to provide an address in England or Wales.

Opt in for paperless billing by registering your account with us on our website. 

If you are already registered on our website, please log in to your account, select ‘My Account’ and select ‘Email’ as your preferred ‘Method of Correspondence’, selecting ‘Update Contact Details’ to confirm.

To receive rent invoices by email simply register for an online account and log in, click on My Account, update Method of Correspondence to Email, and click on Update Contact Details.

  1. Log in to your online account
  2. Select ‘Documents’ from the menu
  3. Navigate to the ‘Demands’ folder
  4. A copy of your rent notice will be available to download

We may not always be notified promptly that a property has transferred to the current owner. 

If you have recently sold or purchased the property, helpful information is available in our guide.

You may be able to obtain a copy of your lease directly from HM Land Registry. Alternatively, we may be able to provide you with an electronic copy. Please apply online, registering your account on our website if you have not already done so.

If you think we have any incorrect information, please check your lease in the first instance, then contact us and advise us of the details you believe to be correct.

Whilst we hope that you will never have reason to complain about any aspect of our performance, we do recognise that sometimes things may go wrong and you may need to bring this to our attention.  We welcome your feedback and you can telephone or write to us at any time and ask for a copy of our Complaints Procedure which explains how we will treat your complaint.  You can also email us directly at our dedicated email address: feedback@e-m.uk.com.   

E&M is a member of an independent consumer redress scheme, The Property Ombudsman (TPO) (“the Ombudsman”), who will consider complaints about our service which are not finally resolved through our internal Complaints Procedure. Full details of the Ombudsman and the way the redress scheme operates can be found at www.tpos.co.uk, and more details about what you should do before referring a complaint to the Ombudsman are set out in our Complaints Procedure.

Please note that we have a separate complaints handling procedure for insurance related issues, as we deal with these in accordance with our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”).  You can telephone or write to our specialist Insurance Team or email insurance@e-m.uk.com.  If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service; the address is: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR; Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk.  If you take any of the action above, it does not affect your statutory right to take legal action.

The Landlord's consent may be required if you wish to make any alterations or additions to your property.  Examples of such additions or alterations include the building of a conservatory, erection of a partition, removal of a wall, installation of new windows, erection of a satellite dish, etc.  Some leases also require the Landlord's consent to keep a pet.  Please visit the Alterations and consents page for more information. If consent is required and not obtained, you may be in breach of your lease terms.

Please contact the property manager billing you for service charges regarding any queries you may have concerning maintenance.  We do not provide property maintenance services, appointing specialist agents on behalf of the Landlord where appropriate.

This situation may arise due to the previous owner failing to pay the arrears.  The Solicitor who acted for you in your purchase of the property should have noticed this or any rent reviews still pending and made allowances for this with the previous owner of the property prior to the sale.  Please ensure that you settle all arrears as quickly as possible in order to avoid further action which may result in you incurring significant legal costs.

We will require formal documentation from the buyers, please ask the buyer's solicitors to contact us.

Please email a copy of the Grant of Probate to E&M at changes@e-m.uk.com in order for us to update our records.  Please note that we will be unable to discuss the account with you or provide you with any information without a copy of the Grant of Probate.  If you haven’t yet received the Grant of Probate and would like E&M to place the account on hold in the meantime, please contact us at changes@e-m.uk.com to update us and provide a copy of the Death Certificate. 

If the ownership of the property has been formally transferred to a beneficiary or executor, please email a copy of the notice of transfer along with the AS1 Form showing the date of transfer to proptran@e-m.uk.com.